July 2003 [ Go back to The Month in Review main page ]
July's birthstone is the ruby. Did you know that a flawless ruby is worth more than a diamond? Some things in life are priceless and here in the "land of the free and the home of the brave," we observe Independence Day on July 4. Celebrate your freedom from having to constantly search the Web by visiting our July content.
Receive this great content right in your inbox. Simply Edit your Profile to subscribe to as much -- or as little -- as you wish.
When document processing applications are needed (July 1, 2003)
State management in C++ Web services (July 1, 2003)
Validate your RSS (July 2, 2003)
Architecture Marchitecture (July 2, 2003)
Featured Topic: UDDI Crash Course (July 2, 2003)
SOAP Learning Guide (July 3, 2003)
Quiz #33: Logic Chips (July 3, 2003)
Systinet, Actional to integrate Web services tools (July 3, 2003)
Identity Federation: The backbone of On Demand (July 7, 2003)
A day in the life of a Web Services Architect (July 8, 2003)
Security gone crazy (July 8, 2003)
Portals and Web services: Services at the user interface (July 9, 2003)
Web services transactions standards: Core requirements (July 10, 2003)
Featured Topic: Systinet, Actional partner on Web services tools (July 10, 2003)
Visual Basic faces uncertain future in .NET world (July 10, 2003)
Using drag and drop from a ListView to a DataGrid control (July 11, 2003)
Xenos Group to acquire XML Global (July 14, 2003)
BT goes with Amberpoint for Web services management (July 14, 2003)
Think about migrating (July 15, 2003)
Hitachi rolls out Web services with Mind Electric (July 15, 2003)
Back to the future with XML (July 16, 2003)
Five steps to successful strategic partnering (July 16, 2003)
MS exec makes case for open-source effort (July 16, 2003)
Jacada releases version 4.0 of Jacada Integrator (July 16, 2003)
Featured Topic: XML Crash Course (July 16, 2003)
Map specialists partner to provide Web services (July 17, 2003)
Quiz #35: Common Vulnerabilities (July 21, 2003)
Keyword sponsorship: An "adnoxious" Internet practice (July 21, 2003)
Systinet announces SOAP-supporting server (July 21, 2003)
HP releases Web services management spec (July 21, 2003)
A day in the life of a Web Services Architect, part two (July 22, 2003)
Microsoft continues to make tidy profits (July 22, 2003)
Actional updates Web services management platform (July 22, 2003)
OptimalJ proves its case (July 23, 2003)
BEA upgrades its WebLogic products (July 23, 2003)
WSDL Learning Guide (July 24, 2003)
XAware offers homeland security integration tool (July 24, 2003)
Gartner: Web services projects riding out budget cuts (July 24, 2003)
Free Download: On Demand -- Issue 1.00 (July 24, 2003)
Featured Topic: Latest Microsoft news (July 24, 2003)
Microsoft pushes security in IIS 6.0 (July 24, 2003)
It's not what you know, it's who you...are (July 28, 2003)
Contivo offers integration tools for verticals (July 28, 2003)
Free Book Excerpt: Practical J2EE Application Architecture (July 28, 2003)
OneSource extends support for XBRL in Europe (July 29, 2003)
Sound off on XHTML (July 30, 2003)
Identity fraud - It's an epidemic (July 30, 2003)
Actuate acquires integration specialist Nimble (July 30, 2003)
Forum's Gateways first to comply with security standard (July 30, 2003)
Web services on the edge (July 31, 2003)
Featured Topic: Web services riding out budget cuts (July 31, 2003)
UCLA rolls out Web services-based e-payment system (July 31, 2003)
Other great SearchWebServices.com resources:
- Looking for free research? Browse our comprehensive White Papers section by topic, author or keyword.
- Are you tired of technospeak? The Web Services Advisor column uses plain talk and avoids the hype.
- For insightful opinion and commentary from today's industry leaders, read our Guest Commentary columns.
- Hey Codeheads! Start benefiting from these time-saving XML Developer Tips and .NET Developer Tips.
- Visit our huge Best Web Links for Web Services collection for the freshest editor-selected resources.
- Visit Ask the Experts for answers to your Web services, SOAP, WSDL, XML, .NET, Java and EAI questions.
- Choking on the alphabet soup of industry acronyms? Visit our helpful Glossary for the latest industry lingo.
- Couldn't attend one of our Webcasts? Don't miss out. Visit our archive to watch at your own convenience.
- Discuss these articles, voice your opinion or talk with your peers in the SearchWebServices Discussion Forums.