July 2004 [ Go back to The Month in Review main page ]
July is National hot dog month, ice cream month and picnic month. We can't offer you hot dogs and ice cream or a leisurely picnic under a shade tree, but we can provide plenty of food for thought. Here you'll find the latest Web services news for the month of July along with tips, expert advice and commentary from industry experts.
Receive this great content right in your inbox. Simply Edit your Profile to subscribe to as much -- or as little -- as you wish.
Developers proud of Mono 1.0 release (July 1, 2004)
Open source Java debate brews cold (July 2, 2004)
Multithreading with the .NET Framework (July 6, 2004)
Web training made easy (July 7, 2004)
UK lender finds integration haven with Web services (July 7, 2004)
Open source debate (July 8, 2004)
Are developers aboard SOA bandwagon? (July 8, 2004)
Web services firewall available for ISA Server 2004 (July 13, 2004)
Business needs driving diverse Web services specs (July 13, 2004)
An introduction to hardware security (July 13, 2004)
XML Learning Guide (July 14, 2004)
Novell a model open source citizen (July 14, 2004)
Tibco lays out new BPM road map (July 14, 2004)
Giants pressured to submit Web services specs to OASIS (July 15, 2004)
RSA announces security for Java Web services (July 19, 2004)
JBoss achieves J2EE compliance (July 19, 2004)
Introduction to .NET performance counters (July 20, 2004)
Halfway to 2005: Trends to keep watching (July 21, 2004)
Getting ready for the Web services tipping point (July 22, 2004)
Integration the key to SOA at Eastman Chemical (July 22, 2004)
Odd but interesting IT tales (July 25, 2004)
The pros and cons of securing Web services with SSL (July 26, 2004)
An introduction to hardware security, part 2 (July 27, 2004)
Development platforms getting more powerful (July 28, 2004)
Setting the record straight on XMLSpy Home Edition and Authentic (July 28, 2004)
Aeroplan gets extra mileage from Web services (July 29, 2004)
Other great SearchWebServices.com resources:
- Looking for free research? Browse our comprehensive White Papers section by topic, author or keyword.
- Are you tired of technospeak? The Web Services Advisor column uses plain talk and avoids the hype.
- For insightful opinion and commentary from today's industry leaders, read our Guest Commentary columns.
- Hey Codeheads! Start benefiting from these time-saving XML Developer Tips and .NET Developer Tips.
- Visit our huge Best Web Links for Web Services collection for the freshest editor-selected resources.
- Visit Ask the Experts for answers to your Web services, SOAP, WSDL, XML, .NET, Java and EAI questions.
- Choking on the alphabet soup of industry acronyms? Visit our helpful Glossary for the latest industry lingo.
- Couldn't attend one of our Webcasts? Don't miss out. Visit our archive to watch at your own convenience.
- Discuss these articles, voice your opinion or talk with your peers in the SearchWebServices Discussion Forums.